Google+ Badge

Monday, December 27, 2010

Bleh..

I have majorly fallen off the bandwagon in my eating healthy and blogging. I am just not interested or motivated lately. Ugh. I suppose that I feel really lazy these days and the holidays just have not made it much easier to eat healthy. I just feel guilty about not being more self controlled. I just need to pick up where I left off and start a new day. 

The blogging has been hard because of a lack of feeling connected to everyone. It's just not been something I have wanted to do lately. Reading blogs and commenting have been so far from my mind. Blogs are private, canceled, password protected, lost and forgotten SO MUCH these days that I feel like sifting through so many links and coming up almost empty handed is enough to make me not want to do it anymore. A lot of the pages I once read have not been updated in a year! It's crazy. 

Yup, that's my rant. 

Hopefully I can get back on the wagon and stay focused on the things in my life that were once so enriching to me. :)

I know this is also a good time for me to refocus on my time with the Lord and family. I'll be fine. :)

*Maria*

2 comments:

  1. Maria,
    One thing I have found when the blah's have attacked me, is that prayer and being still works wonders. Just get back up, and start a new day and do the best you can. You will succeed in your goals, and you will receive those sweet rewards that Jonathan has promised.
    Just do the best you can. You are only human, and we all have our strengths and weaknesses.
    Pray for strength and God will carry you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. We all get in funks sometimes. I also miss all the old bloggy friends and often wonder how everyone is doing. I go through phases too and then eventually I get my blogging groove back on :)

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?