Google+ Badge

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

WOW.

Talk about a difficult choice!!

Ok.

I'd have to say my MOM & DAD.

You see, up until I was 11 years old mom was a single parent of 5 children. She tirelessly worked 2 jobs to put food on the table and pay the rent.

Mom is not materialistic. She never treasured "stuff". She just did what was necessary to meet our needs.

While she would work weekends she made sure that us kids got to church every Sunday.

When I was 10 years old she met a wonderful man. He married her 1 month before my 11th birthday and accepted all 5 of us wild crazy kids as his own. He raised me as his little girl.

I love my mom & dad. :)

These are two special people to me. :)






video









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?