Google+ Badge

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

My daughter is 3 1/2 years old.

She and I have really bonded lately. We have always been close, but we recently started cooking together. I LOVE teaching my baby girl to cook and bake. It's amazing to see the sense of accomplishment in her beautiful face.

It's impacted me because I feel like it's forged a deeper bond between us. I will always know that I shared my love for cooking with Elena in such a special way from a really early age. It's amazing how much she loves it too. I am blessed.

She is my Little Sous Chef. :)

June 1, 2009 was her first time making anything in the kitchen. :)
She had 2 or 3 more experiences in the kitchen since July 2009, but never got into it until July 2010. Here she is baking her 1st cake.
She did a lovely job!

A true love for cooking was born! :)


She has a steady hand.
:)


She loves to cook. She is happy to provide food for anyone who is hungry. I love it!





1 comment:

  1. Such a gift you share with your daughter!!! She will have so many incredible memories in the kitchen with you!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?