Google+ Badge

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 19 – A picture and a letter


Elena,
   
   This photo of you is precious. I have always loved it. It's of you at 6-7 months old with your friend Jeremiah. :) I thought I had lost it a long time ago, but I came across it recently and look at it often. 

   I love you Elena. You have such a sweetness in you. You're in love with life. You drive me crazy and cause me to want to cover you in kisses all at that same time. 

   You are growing so fast. I cannot believe how time has flown. 



   You are SOOO precious. :)

I love you, 

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. aw this is cute! you're doing a great job!

    I just did Day 5. I don't think I'm technically following the rules. lol. :p I have 3 memories and like 8 pictures! Oh well...I've never been one to follow rules anyways.

    rulles are just meant to be broken. "shrugs" ;) :p

    copy and save this post. It will mean a lot to Elena someday...

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?