Google+ Badge

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yup! It’s 2011! Completely feels like a totally regular day, but it is still exciting to be in a new year of life! :) This year I am looking forward to hopefully doing several fun things.

 

#1. Spending more intentional time in Gods Word

#2. Organizing my home

#3. Structuring a school schedule with Elena

#4. Losing my weight

#5. Run the Knight Light 5K & Fun Run March 11th

#6. Run the Atlanta Womens 5K March 26th

#7. Run the Mountain View Bear Tear 5K April 16th

#8. Run the U.S. 10K Classic September 5th

#9. Run the XTERRA Georgia Fall Fitness 5K Trail Running Race October 1st

#10. Run the Atlanta Half Marathon Thanksgiving 2011

 

I am really hoping that I can do these things this year. :) Here’s hoping

Got any plans?

 

Happy New Year!

 

In Him,

 

Maria

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Maria! I love your goals and full confidence that you'll meet them all! Happy Bloggin in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?