Google+ Badge

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Day Shred Challenge Days 7-10

Days 7 and 8 were spent at my church participating in a youth even my hubby organized. Youth Ministry is something that we have been involved with for a while and I love it.

Day 7:

Day 7's workout was upstairs in a clasroom at our church. I enjoyed that I was able to use the flat screen TV to see Jillian, Anita and Natalie. Really nice! Lol. Gotta get one of those for my room!

The room I was in was directly over the space that the students were in for their large group session, so I tried being quiet when I jumped and moved. I was totally wearing a pair of shoes that were not the best for the workout, so my feet hurt afterward. Ugh. I didn't want to skip it all together. Just wanted to stick to it. Ya know?

Day 8:

The morning of day 8 I woke up with a HORRID cold. I had cold sweats and chills. I am told I had a fever, but never actually took my temp. I went to church that morning and came home soon after. I took a power nap for about 10 minutes at one point in the day. I was hoping for something a bit longer, but it never panned out. :( I believe that night I worked out at about 7-8ish. It was by far the WORST workout I've had. I felt so sick. I just promised myself I would do all 30 days no matter what. :)

Day 9:

I dragged my feet ALL day 9. I did NOT want to work out. My cold felt super strong and I was drained by the lack of quality sleep. At about 8pm however I caved in and finally worked out. I did not use any weights. I took it easy on the cardio and stuck to punches. My daughter was so cute. She encouraged me all the way through. She generally works out with me each night. :)

Day 10:

I did my final day of level 1 last night! I am feeling better for sure too. The cold is still around. I still have congestion and a cough. My body still aches, but at least I don't feel as rotten as I did 2 days ago. I tried to do as much of the versions of the workout that Natalie did instead of Anita. I failed miserable and used a lot of the modified versions. Oh well, either way I pushed myself. The 1st set of jumping jacks still hurts my kneew pretty badly, but I did them anyhow. There was a MAJOR difference from day 1 to day 10! :)

I had initially planned on doing level 1 for 30 days, but I had to allow one of my students to borrow my 2lb weights last week and figured that since my weights had changed I could jump into level 2 after 10 days. So here goes! Tuesday (2/22/11) will be day 11 and my first day of level 2! I am kinda nervous!

Well, that is the last few days of shredding for ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?