Google+ Badge

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Day Shred Day 12 Level 2!

Todays workout was pretty great!!!

I am really happy with how it is still such a hard workout to do! I started level 2 of (Jillian Michaels-30 Day Shred) yesterday and it is awesome!

I had started to burn out just a little bit on level 1. Don't get me wrong. It was still kicking my butt, but my body was asking for a change! Once I hit level 2 it was EXACTLY what I needed! I am getting a bit of a case of shin splints from one of the cardio segments, but I am ok with it.

I am feeling such a sense of accomplishment from working out each day!

LOVE IT!!

My eating had also taken a HUGE turn and I have cut ALL sugar for the next week. I am also staying away from processed/bleached flour and mayonaise. No white bread or mayo for me! I tend to REALLY crave white bread and mayo with all sorts of sandwich goodness when I am trying to eat well.

Yes.

Mayonaise is a weakness for me.

Deviled Eggs, Egg Salad, Holindaise, Potato Salad, etc.

Yeah.....

*wipes droll from mouth*

Sorry. I was having a moment there.

LOL.

Anyway, I am trying to stay focused on my health. I am also trying to learn about what will help my body function the most efficiently. I'll probably check some books out or something.

I have learned that I can take in a TON of calories not just with the coffee or hot chocolate or sodas I drink, but ALSO with milk and juice. SO yeah, my tip is.... Watch your calories in your beverages. Don't drink all your calories away. :)

Ok. I gotta get ready for church. Having Chik Fil A for lunch. Thinking a nice wrap is in order. :) Grilled chicken of course. Minimal dressing. :)


3 comments:

  1. I love level 2, the plank work is really intense and I love feeling the burn. That level really gets the sweat pouring off!

    Thank you for inspiring me, I blew the dust off of my 30 Day Shred dvd and worked out yesterday. Felt great! I also added No More Trouble Zones into the mix, so my body is feeling it today. Once you have completed the 30 Day Shred program, you really should consider NMTZ...it is hard, but in a good way.

    Keep up the awesome work and again, thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! keep it up! You are worth it!

    *Maria*

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog :) ohmygosh its so cute! i love the 30 day shred! it's sooo difficult an honestly i cant get to level 3 but its def worth it! keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?