Google+ Badge

Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 Day Shred Day 15 Level 2

Todays workout was a bit rough. I just have such a hard time holding the plank pose for 30 seconds at a time. Ugh. It's KILLER. :) I feel like I stopped a lot today. My shoulders were on FIRE, my knees hurt, my arms ached. *sigh*


Gosh Jillian. You make it look so darn easy! :(

Alas, I did not have the best form in my workout today. I was just trying to make it through without dying. :) Obviously, I am alive. So at least I made it. I am a lil dissapointed that I didn't push myself harder today. I have 4 more level 2 workouts before I start level 3. I need to kick it into gear and start work on my form!

After the 30 days are over I will be taking 15 more days to do level 2 and 15 more to do level 3. My hubby and I will hopefully be working out together on this DVD. Either way I am sticking it out though. Level 1 had a lot of jumping that just wracked my knees. This is why I am skipping it. 

I think it will be good for us if we do the DVD. :) Looking forward to it. Hope he will do it.

Also, I am pairing Jillians Yoga Meltdown with my 30 Day Shred. I ordered it through Netflix tonight. I should get it in a few days. Kinda want to make it my nightime workout while Shred will be my day routine. :) If I love it I'll buy it at the store. Wanna try it out 1st.





Looks like it'll be killer, but good!

G'night all!


1 comment:

  1. Shoulders are on fire...? sounds like you're doing better with form, haha. Keep it up :) It really does look sooo much easier than it actually is. Let me know how you like the yoga DVD! I didn't think to look for these vids on netflix.

    Ooohh I'm trying to talk my guy into doing the shred with me next time around too! He is seeing a difference in me so fast that he is asking a little about it on his own haha!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?