Google+ Badge

Monday, February 14, 2011

30 Day Shred Day 3! HAPPY VALENTINES!

While Jonathan took Elena out to Chuck E Cheeses I enjoyed a nice quiet house to myself and GREAT Day 3 Level 1 workout!

I am really loving Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.

I am grateful that it is only 20 minutes. LOL. It's tough!

I think the hardest part is the cardio. I thought it would be the strenght training, but teh cardio kicks my butt everytime!

I am really feeling my abs are on fire after today. :)

Haha. Yup, I am lovin' this challenge!

If you woudl like to join just stop by our Facebook group and read my post for guidelines. It's open to ALL!!


Guidelines: http://bit.ly/fJfAS8

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

(this was written by my 3 1/2 yr old)


Look at my cute Valentine from Jonathan and Elena!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?