Google+ Badge

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Addiction... to Bath & Body Works

Hi.

My name is Maria.

I'm a Bath & Body Works addict.

It started rather small.

A coupon here and there.

A sale or two every other month.

Now....

I am in that store at least 3-4 times a month.

Geez.

Coupons, freebies and sale items galore.

I love their candles.

The problem however is that their body sprays are my weakness.

It's bad.




I am having a problem stopping myself from getting new fragrances.

:) lol.

I'm in trouble.

At least it is all aquired free (coupons/exchanges) or REALLY cheap.

That makes it ok right? ;)



3 comments:

  1. Niiiice.... that's how I am with nail polishes and eyeshadows. "I have REALLY great coupons, so it's TOTALLY worth it..." haha, 2934765 bottles of nail polish + 3 eye shadow palettes & idk how many single pots of eyeshadows later........... *addicted*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you should see how many bottles of their shower gels i have in the bathroom cabinets. LOL. I have issues!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't blame you. Their products are awesome. And they're even better when they're on sale or free. My 16 year old daughter is addicted to their mini hand sanitizers and has close to 50 of them now.

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?