Google+ Badge

Friday, February 04, 2011

Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget

This is a post that I won't really participate in today. Reason being; it's awfully personal and it's also a bit silly. If I forgot my least favorite moments in life I'd likely not be who I am today.

I am content with the life I have lived. Christ has brought me through it. He has made me who I am in spite of it.

Fooling myself into believeing that I'd be happier if I could forget the bad times is just dumb. It's a part of me. Good or bad. I'll keep it. :) It's my testimony.

James 1: 2-4

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

Philipians 4:11-13

11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with this post!

    I just found your blog through the Boost My Blog Friday Hop! Have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?