Google+ Badge

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change

I would change just how lazy and unmotivated I have become.



I have never been an extreemly dilligent person, but in college there were a few semesters where I REALLY cracked down on my life and focused on what was important. I made great grades (Deans List) and life just fell into place a lot better. It felt like a MIRACLE that a person who isn't strong academically could acheive something so great, but God did it through me. I know it's possible.

I definitely wish I could get to that point again. I know that more than anything it is a MENTAL change that needs to occur.

I feel like I have started to make steps in that direction.

Organization in my home has been my New Years goal. I am definitely underway in that department. It is kinda scary however to fear that I won't stick to it and fail.

Ugh.

I can do this. :) Christ is with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?