Google+ Badge

Saturday, February 05, 2011

World Nutella Day 2011


Happy World Nutella Day!!!!

A friend at church named Hillary has come over and we are having quite the adventure celebrating World Nutella Day. 

We had some asian style noodles with peanut sauce for dinner. For dessert we enjoyed some vanilla crepes filled with Nutella and dusted with some confectioners sugar.

OH GLORRRY!!!



I don't actually have a crepe pan. I KNOW! It's a crime! Be that as it may, I muscled through and made them using my castiron skillet anyway. Lightly browning on both sides. As I take this I am sneaking some Nutella straight out of the jar. :)

Yeah, all bets are off. I am definitely licking a knife. Kids, do NOT do this at home. 
....
ummm...
Ok, do it at home, but NO SHARP KNIVES. :)
It's time to spread the love. 

ALL over the yummy crepes. 

Again, I am sneaking more Nutella. It's just TOO good!
 Hillary really enjoyed her crepes. SOOO good.

Here they are. Ah-mazing!

1 comment:

  1. The crepes look delicious! Thanks so much for taking part in World Nutella Day :)

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?