Google+ Badge

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Bathroom Drawer Overhaul

Today I opened a drawer in my bathroom today and cringed.



How could I have allowed this to get so bad?!

Hubby has a drawer in bathroom he uses too. Ugh. It was not near as messy as mine, but still WAY to crammed full of stuff he does not need.


Finally, I have a drawer that I rarely use. I usually throw my hair dryer in it. It's the only item that ever leaves the drawer. I figured it was time to do something about that too.



Yes.... those are prenatal vitamins. From my pregnancy with my almost 4 year old daughter.

*sigh*

Here are the drawers now.



1st drawer is now for fragrances. It saves a TON of counter space.


Hubby has a nicely organized drawer now.

I no longer have to dig for my stuff amidst a mess. :)

I am happy.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Work! I really need to do this too!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?