Google+ Badge

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Day 2 Level 1

Yeah.... tonights yoga was pitiful.

I won't lie to ya. I struggled 100% of the time.

It may be a combo of how late I did the workout and how sore my arms already are from lasts nights Yoga Meltdown and level 3 of 30 Day Shred.

LOL.

Why am I doing this to myself? :)

Oh well, just gotta push through tomorrows yoga and do better.

I took too many breaks tonight. Can't allow that tomorrow. Don't want to "phone it in" like Jillian says. 

OH! Before I go. Saw this move and thought it was about the CRAZIEST thing I've ever seen. I am fairly certain I am not interested in ever learning to doing this.



Yes, she IS balanced in the ball of ONE foot!!!

Ugh. I am just happy to be able to do downward dog and not fall over.

I digress.

Well, I am going to go lay on the floor and "die" now. :)

Goodnight.



Where I stand with Yoga:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?