Google+ Badge

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Mingle

video

Current questions {week of 3/21/11}:




                            1. What would you do for fun if you had to give up TV and internet?


                                                  2. What is your favorite breed of dog?


                                                  3. What is under your bed right now?






Next week’s questions {week of 3/28/11}


                                                 1. What is your favorite song right now?


                          2. How good are you about using coupons at the grocery store?


                      3. Do you have a Smartphone? If so what are your top 3 games/apps?




2 comments:

  1. I love that your Monday Mingle is short & sweet! I'm with ya - at read at night before bed too... not as much as I wish I did though... and certainly not as much as I did in my pre-internet days!

    Lisa Brown
    It Keeps Getting Better
    http://lisabrowndesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd read a lot more too :)
    Labs are great dogs! Ohh Chows are so sweet!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?