Google+ Badge

Sunday, March 06, 2011

No More Trouble Zones?

So part of working out is hurting yourself, right? I totally get that.

Last night I did my Yoga Meltdown DVD. It was a pretty tough workout.

I think I jacked up my left shoulder doing it.

It's hurting today. I have been sore lately, but this feels different. Ugh. :(

I am returning the DVD and checking out Jillians: No More Trouble Zones instead. 



Oh well. I'll probably go back to the other DVD at some point very soon. I want to still do two workouts daily, but don't want to aggrivate my shoulder. If I do it would stop my workouts for a while. That's the last thing I want.

I'm really enjoying being active! I'm not really an active person. It feels great! I have tons of energy!

I'll play to my strenghts and just switch now while I can. :)

Have a great night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?