Google+ Badge

Monday, March 21, 2011

Vacation Highlights

I am so thankful to have been able to spend such a lovely time in Florida last week with my family. It was SO refreshing.

We spent a few days in Orlando and got to enjoy the pool, theme parks and last but not least my family who I've not seen in 3 years.

Here are a few highlights of my trip. You can click below for the full albums on facebook.



Hillary and Elena before we hit the pool.

Elena was cute in her floaties.

Hubby looks good by the pool.

I was so happy to be near the pool too. Sooooo relaxed!

Made a new friend!

My date night dinner. Ah-mazing!

Pool!

Waiting in line to ride the Suess Carousel!

Lolipop!

Jonathan says that Wolverine called him "Bub".

Rouge, Storm and I getting sassy.

Dr. Suess has some great play area in Universal. ;)

Happy after playing!

Pool time!

Water Park!

LOL!

Cutie!

We rode the carousel again.

Pretty.

Very cool place.

Elena and her cousin Dianelys

I am so in love with this cute girl!

4 generations! My grandmother (elena), Mom (maria), me (maria) and my daughter (elena)

My grandparents with Elena.

My bro (Miguel) and I with our girls.


Jonathan and I with my niece and nephews (Mick & Daniel). Elena snuck in too.

I made guava pastries.

My grandmother cooked a GREAT dinner.

I baked bread the next day!

It was an AWESOME vacation!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family! Stopping by from UBP 11. You have a great blog! It's nice to "meet" you, now following. Please stop by and say hi! http://www.flipflopmama.com/2011/03/ultimate-blog-party-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?