Google+ Badge

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Really enjoying my job.

Sorry that I haven't written in almost 2 weeks!

I started working at a great pasta place about a week ago.

I LOVE IT!

(this is a pic from its grand opening last year)



The food is yummy. Pasta & Sauces are all made in house from scratch. I mean, you really can't beat that!

I work 5 days a week in the evenings. It's been an adjustment from being a full time stay at home mom, but it's been blessed. Jonathan is home with Elena almost every night. Elena visited be last week while at work so she now understands the concept of me being at work. She liked being in the restaraunt, but was a little confused as to why I did not sit at the table with her. :)

That little girl blesses me so much. I love her. :)

So yeah, I have not written in a while. Life has been pretty busy since I started working.

God is good. This was a job opportunity I prayed for and after a time of waiting God gave me a great chance to work. I am pleased.

Well, I am going to enjoy a bit of free time online before heading to bed.

G'night.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have a job that you like :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it is working out for you!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?