Google+ Badge

Friday, May 13, 2011

Yup. I'm updating. :)

My goal is to no longer slack off on blogging. It will likely be something that I will struggle to do consistently for a while, but I have always felt like connecting through a blog is a good thing.

So yeah.... I'm back!

Alright...

Topic 1:

HOW HAVE I BEEN DOING WITH EXCERSISE?

I never thought that working out with Jonathan would make me feel WAY more bonded with him, but it's been so blessed. We don't have a whoel lot in common when it comes to interests. We have basic and important things in common, but we are also VERY different. Excersise together has been great for us! I am so happy about getting to work out with my hubby!

Topic 2:

HOW WAS MOTHERS DAY?

Topic 3:

ELENA!

Topic 4:
MY ANNIVERSARY! (MY HUBBY)

 
 

Topic 5:

ORANIZING MY HOUSE

I totally forgot to talk about how I re-did all the cabinets in my kicthen as well as my back porch and garage. Ugh. Organizing junk in a garage and throwing away a TON of stuff is tiring. I bagged so MUCH to go out to Good Will. Better get that out soon. :)


Closing:

What do you think?



I'll blog soon! Talk to ya later!



 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So great to hear from you, Maria! It sounds like you have a lot of good things going on, and how wonderful that you and Jonathan are working out together! Let me know how the p90x goes. I have heard great things about it.

    And I really loved the vlog format! I watched all of them, and it was fun because I felt like you were just sitting down and chatting with me (which I guess you were, really...) Very cool!!

    Happy early birthday to Elena (yes, how is it that we have four year olds now??) and anniversary to you and Jonathan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE this vlog format you're doing! It's so much more personal. I agree with Christina-- feels like we're sitting down chatting!

    So glad to be able to catch up on your blog!! Happy (early) Anniversary to you and Jonathan, and Happy early birthday to Elena! Seems like our little girls were just born... four years has flown by!

    Take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?