Google+ Badge

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Life....

It's been good lately. I started a new bible study by Nancy Leigh DeMoss called Choosing Gratitude. I am really excited about it. I think it will be perfect for where I currently am in my life. I was going to sign up for a study on James too, but I decided against it. I want to focus on 1 study at a time.

I am also very encouraged lately about a couple of the friendships that I have been cultivating this past couple of months! I really think that 2012 is the beginning of my growing in my fellowship with fellow married ladies. :) I have also connected with friends that are moms. It has been so great to connect more with women who are seeking the Lord in how to be wives and mothers that honor God. We are also getting into the Word together! I have such a desire for growth in my friendships. This is going to be great!!!!!!

Yup. I have really been encouraged and blessed. Thank you Lord!

Work has been going well. I am working one less day each week, but that is ok. I will use that morning to get plugged into a bible study or maybe set up some consistent play dates for Elena.

Speaking of Elena. We are starting a new reading project. Since we got a 2nd car I can take her to the library! I am going to start teaching her to read the Level 1 reader books in the kids section. She has been working through 'Your Baby Can Read' and it's been really great! I also want to start working on some basic math with her. :) I just want to introduce her to some of what she will be experiencing on Kindergarten this Fall. My future sister in law is a Kindergarten teacher and she gave me an outline of her curriculum. It is a blessing because I won't feel lost in what ideas I can try for her in the next few months. :)

Yep. I am keeping busy.

God is so good!

I better get going. Have a lovely day!

* Maria *

Oh! We did get a van. We have shared a car for a long while. It is WONDERFUL! I am so glad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?