Google+ Badge

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Feeling soooo much better.

I still sound pretty rough, but the body aches and fatigue have come down significantly. I no longer feel as though I had been hit by a truck. I do however have a pretty nasty cough that hurts my chest. Ugh. I will take that over how I felt Sunday and especially Monday!

Went to the doctor and he told me that I was on the tail end of having the flu. He is having me see if I have developed allergies though. He said I should take Zyrtec for 5 days to see if I still have the drainage. If I still do however, he prescribed me an antibiotic. Hmmm... I feel like a guinea pig. Wish he had just told me to take the antibiotic directly, but I will be patient and just do what he asks. He also gave me a prescription to take a cough syrup with some sort of sleep agent. Last time I took something that was supposed to help me sleep I was WIRED. I will just steer clear of that.

Elena went to the doctor appointment with me. She was so cute. She observed everything the doctor did with such interest. She even asked him questions. Hopefully she will be just as enthusiastic when her check up in May rolls around.

Well, I am going to bed. Work is tomorrow and Elena has a birthday party she is attending. Should be a full day.

Be blessed!

*Maria*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?