Google+ Badge

Friday, March 23, 2012

Midnight showings and a lil trail mix.

Last night I made my way to the theater at 9:30pm to stand in what I expected to be a LOOOONG line for The Hunger Games. We arrived at 9:50 and I was very surprised when at 10pm they started letting people in the doors. I am very happy that standing in a line for 2 hours was not a part of my experience. There were only about 4 people in front of us in line too.

It was very fun to see all the girls who were dressed like Effie and Katniss. It was also sweet to see so many younger girls dressed as Prim.


We decided that we'd take some trail mix with us since food is CRAZY expensive. WOW, I won't even go on a tirade about it, but seriously?! *sigh* I digress. :)

I enjoyed the movie a lot. It is as always not exactly what is in the books, but I have gotten to a point that I don't get frustrated about the differences anymore. I may find it sad that certain things were left out, but I leave it alone and just enjoy the movie I am watching. I went with a group and many were very upset about a lot of things. I just don't feel like getting caught up in that. Although, I do have a list of things I would have changed. Lol. I will resist indulging though.

I suggest that anyone go see the movie. It was very enjoyable. :)

On another note:

Jonathan and I sent Elena to spend the night with her grandparents so that we'd be able to go on our midnight showing date. She was so cute before she left home.

This is a video of her before she left. CLICK HERE!

Here she is posing with her overnight bag.


Yup. She is a cutie.

Can't wait to see her this afternoon. :)

Well, I am going to end this post. I have another I'd like to write that has BIG NEWS!

*Maria*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?