Google+ Badge

Saturday, April 21, 2012

So sore. Oh Gym! Lol.

Yesterday I worked back and shoulders at the gym. 

WOW. I am seriously feeling it today. 

I am so VERY out of shape. I hope that over time I will get better about my lack of endurance. :)

When I get to the gym I do about 20-30 minutes of cardio before AND after my weight training sessions. I had ridden a bike the first day. When I attempted to sit on the bike yesterday however it HURT! I promptly removed myself and got on an elliptical instead. 

The bike I rode was REALLY cool though. It was one of the bikes connected to this website http://www.expresso.net/UserPortal/home.do

I rode in a 5K my first day. It was cool because there was a person that kept pace and I had to stay with him so that I could make good time. It was rather challenging. I hope that Monday I'll be able to pick back up. Lol. Those seats are hard to get accustomed to.

My plan of attack is this. I am hoping that I can keep it up. I'll modify what I do once I get pregnant, but for now this will work.


MONDAY: Legs


TUESDAY: Arms

WEDNESDAY: Chest & Abs

THURSDAY: Legs

FRIDAY: Back and Shoulders

SATURDAY & SUNDAY: Off

Anyhow, I am just going to enjoy the rest of my morning before heading to work at 3:30. 

Have a lovely day!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?