Google+ Badge

Monday, March 25, 2013

Month 2

It feels like the second month went by like a blur! It's probably because we moved again.

She really packed on the baby chub! I have her two month appointment scheduled and I will let you know just how much she weighs!

She has consistently eaten 4 ounces every two hours for the first three weeks of the month, but finally jumped to three hours and 5 ounces at the start of week 8.

I am so thankful that I get three hours in between feedings. I am still tired from not getting a full nights sleep, but its better than before. I now feed baby at midnight, three and then six. I get Elena up for school at 7:15. It typically takes Allee about 15-20 minutes to eat. During the night I just have to be sure that I don't make too much noise and she just goes right back to bed. I make it a point to not rock her to sleep. I would rather that she not depend on my to be able to fall asleep. It has been good! I did the same thing with Elena. Allee is very good about self soothing. :)

This week or next Allee will be getting her shots. I will be sure to get pictures of that and I will post them here.

I plan on posting pictures of each week as soon as I can. The blogging app on my phone allows me to post text, but I need the PC to get the pictures in here. As soon as we have internet in our new place I will do that!

So yeah, baby girl is doing very well!!!

I am feeling so much more adjusted about having an infant! The first month was so much harder than this one. I am very thankful for that!

Well, I better go!

:)
 

The following pictures are in order. Weeks 5-8.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?