Google+ Badge

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sinusitis, Bronchitis & Ear Infections Stink :(

Last week I noticed the Allee was feeling sick. At first we thought was teething related. I called and talked to the pediatrician and that's what she said it should be. Took her to the Dr. a couple of days ago and it turns out she has sinusitis. She is on antibiotics and is much better. I however am not doing well. I went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out I have sinusitis, bronchitis and an ear infection. 

Awesome. 

I got cough medicine and took that. I still haven't been able to pick up my antibiotic though. I haven't been sick like this in a long time. It's been at least 15 years I have had your infection. It has definitely taken me down. I am hoping that I am well enough for Allee's birthday party on Saturday. She turns one on Sunday and I would like to make sure that we have a fun celebration.

My 31st birthday is on Wednesday of next week on the 21st. I am sure I will be well by then you just never know.

Well, I am going to get going. Should probably have some breakfast and see if I can clean a little bit. The only downside to getting sick is that nothing gets done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?