Google+ Badge

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's Time.

Tonight I went to the park with my two fit friends.

Haha. 

Yep. 

Cue the violins. 

It was a bit embarassing to say the least. I couldn't even keep up. 

Is that ok?!

Yeah. It actually is. 

Here is why. It's ok because I have to start somewhere. It's time to face my insecurity and lack of motivation. It's important that I do this in front of others. 

I am out of shape and now people know. 

It will get better. I know this. 

It's just hard to face. It's beyond hard to feel the sense of failure and frustration stemming from allowing myself to become so sluggish. 

NO MATTER WHAT, I CAN'T REMAIN THE SAME. 

I am not going to wallow. 

I am going to MOVE. 

The line has been drawn in the sand. 

It's time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?