Google+ Badge

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Good.

OLife has definitely been good. Spring has been wonderful after such a long and cold winter and I've enjoyed starting my garden! We started a greenhouse and it has been so fun. I'm used to having an outside garden, but the deer here are such a nuisance. There is just no way to grow anything without them eating it all. All of the flowers that are in our yard are also getting nibbled on, but I don't care about those as much as I do my vegetables and herbs. 





I am so excited about this greenhouse. It's so cute. It's a 6 x 8. It's just big enough to have plenty of vegetables for our family. Hopefully in the years to come we will be a would have a bigger garden. 


Seedlings!!


These are my snap peas!! I also started them from seeds. I'm so excited about them! 

It's definitely been really nice to enjoy the warm weather. I even got my first sunburn of the season. Not fun during the itchy part, but it's nice to know that I am no longer inside cooped up because of the snow. I really appreciate everything blooming and birds singing. I'm so glad to be able to be outside again!!


Allee also enjoyed being outside in the pool the other day. There is a wonderful family from church that allowed us to come and use the swimming pool. It was great. Hopefully will be in the water more this summer!!

Well, I better get going. Have a few things to do today! 

Blessings! 

*Maria*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?