Google+ Badge

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bronchitis

Turns out I have another bout of sinusitis and bronchitis. It stinks. I had spent a couple of nights coughing and thought I was going to go crazy! Thank goodness for modern technology. I went to a quick med place and they gave me a couple of medications. I'm definitely on the upswing now. Not sure what I would have done if I had continued to get worse or didn't get some medication to help.

I'll be honest. I'm not the most pleasant sick person. Yep. I said it. I tend to be pretty darn grumpy when I'm sick. I think I might just have to get used to it though. Looks like I'm going to be to "bronchitis and sinusitis lady" every winter. I got this last year and was told to expect that I might just be this way each year.

*grumbles*

Yippee.

Well I better get to bed. I really need rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?