Google+ Badge

Friday, November 28, 2014

HAPPY FAT PANTS DAY

Hoping everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

My Thanksgiving was great. I spent most of the day making all the side dishes for our Thanksgiving meal. It definitely was busy for me, but VERY fulfilling!

I ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ being in the kitchen! It's so fun to take ideas for dishes and make them into reality!

My goal this year was to use no recipes. I did well except for the broccoli salad I made. It was my first time preparing it and I didn't know what it needed.

It all tasted so good!

My grandmother made the turkey. That was DELICIOUS!

I totally forgot to take pictures of everything. That is SO out of character for me. Lol. Oh well.

Well, I better get going. I put Allee in bed for nap and better get some stuff done around the house.

...

Or I might just nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?