Google+ Badge

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sick Days

I have been sick. This season's cold has finally hit me. Man oh man it stinks. Last night I coughed pretty much all night and didn't really get any rest. I know, it could be so much worse.

Yep. I'm definitely complaining. I should just have a good attitude about it and not say a word.

Here I am though. Blogging about it. I suppose it's because I don't want to talk to the rest of the world about it. Not that no one knows, but I tend to feel badly about saying anything. I guess it's because I feel like complaining is one of my biggest flaws. I tend to do it a lot. Even if it's not out loud, my brain is always going on about something.

This is bigger than just having a cold. I'm writing because I feel convicted about not being content in all circumstances. It's like the verse in the Bible it says "His grace is sufficient for me". I know that He can be enough to get me through feeling uncomfortable and drained. I just wish that I could live by that TRUTH every moment. Feeling sick has definitely brought down my defenses. I feel much more emotional and sensitive. It is not helping. :(

I'm hoping that taking some alone time to rest is going to help. Been thinking about teaching Bible study tomorrow night and I am feeling really unprepared.

Ugh. What a day.

I know I'll be okay. I just need to wait it out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you don't feel well, but I'm excited that I've discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?