Google+ Badge

Monday, January 19, 2015

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ALLEE!

2 years ago I had Allee. By this time she was about 12 hours old.
 
My mind was blown that I was a mom of 2 children! Elena had been an only child for 5 1/2 years and adjusting to having another child was hard for me to wrap my brain around.
 
(just click on the link)
 
 
 
Anyway, HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY to my wonderful and strong willed nugget.
 
You are affectionately know as Pookie, Shermy, Allistor, Cachetes and P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
 
Yep.
 
 
We also have some friends who gave her the name
 
Hangry Klingorc Trollgado
 
To be perfectly honest it is VERY fitting. She tends to be cranky.
 
I loved you the moment I saw you.
 
 
 
NOW YOU ARE 2!!! I can hardly believe it!
 
 
 
 
:)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet tribute to an adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Cream & Sugar?