Google+ Badge

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I am 32.

Just had a pretty RAD birthday!
My mom really wanted me to open this yesterday. So I did. 1 day before my birthday. She also really wanted a picture of me.The result is GOLD!
If you know me at all you well see that a KITCHEN AID is HANDS DOWN the most epic gift on my wishlist. I was flabbergasted.
After 10 years I can cross it off my list. I HAVE one!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I actually sat and hugged the box for a long while. Lol.
Hubby embraces my need to express my nerdy side. He gave me then Collectors Edition of Into Darkness with a USS Vengeance!!
Why hello Benjamin Cumberbatch.
Joe nicknamed me Pepper. Therefore this card will have sentimental value FOREVER! :) 
Tonight at church Bekah (my bff here in WV) BLESSED my socks off with roses, a balloon and cupcakes! She is wonderful! I can't begin to explain how she has been such a faithful friend. She is so great!
We don't take enough pics together. :)



My greatest gifts are my babies. I love them both!!
I am thankful. Jonathan is such a great man. So blessed to call him mine.

*sigh*

.....

Yep. Having a moment.

Well, I better get to sleep. 

G'night!

♡MARIA♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?