Google+ Badge

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Physical Therapy

I'm excited and nervous. Tomorrow I will be heading to my first physical therapy appointment for my leg. I'm not sure what to expect. I've never been to any sort of physical therapy. I am looking forward to it though. Just another step in the direction of recovery.

I don't really have much to say. Mostly was wanting to get out some nerves so I thought I'd post, but wouldn't you know it I'm drawing a blank.

.......

Well, I have been practicing the ukulele more. I'm slowly improving. I want very badly 2 grow in my ability to play. I am challenged & hope that this can teach me discipline. I know that in order for me to get better I have to practice. I know that my motivation for practicing will be that I will get to a point where I can play songs and enjoy being a musician with it. At the moment it is a fifty-fifty between being fun and being terribly nerve racking. I suppose its the fact that I'm clueless. I don't know where to start. It's a small instrument and yet I find myself wondering what to do with it. I did find a ukulele teacher on YouTube that has some great videos. I linger over the same 3 videos over and over and over again. Strumming, learning how to tune and learning basic chords. I just play those repeatedly. When the monotony of that gets to me, I chose a couple of very basic songs that I enjoy to try and play around with them. Right now I'm working on learning how to strum without stumbling & transitioning from one chord to the next.

I'll get there.

So how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?