Google+ Badge

Monday, February 16, 2015

Becky


I have attempted to sit down and write a post about this lovely woman and I don't have the words. I didn't know Becky as long a most did, but the year and a half of being her friend really changed me. She exemplified being a Godly wife. She was BEYOND hospitable to me. When I took over facilitating our churchs' girls bible study she insisted we still meet at her house even though her daughter who was no longer leading it had moved away. It never seemed inconvenient to her to bake many lovely treats and give encouraging words of advice to our girls. She sweetly gave gifts and poured forth so much love on people. Her absence will be so greatly felt. It hurts.



Most of all we will feel it in the childrens ministry. She faithfully taught 2-3 year olds with her husband Dave for years and years. Randomly, one day in October 2014 I secretly took a video of her leading the 2-3 year olds in their "Cherub Choir". I am glad I did.





A great friend also posted a tribute to Becky. I was so touching to read. Since he knew her for many years I thought I would post a link below.

CLICK HERE:
My Train of Thought: A Life Well Lived:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?