Google+ Badge

Friday, March 27, 2015

28 days!!!!!

Honestly, one of the first things that I want to do when I get to Florida is go to the pool. I know that it's not a big deal for a lot of people, but I haven't been able to enjoy sitting by a pool for months. The last few times that I have been is with children. It's not always as exciting or relaxing for me as I would hope when I have to make sure that my girls are safe. I also don't really like going when there are children around that I am close to. I tend to worry about their safety as well. If I'm at a pool where I don't really know people it's a little easier for me to not be distracted. I like to be able to read a book on my Kindle or lay out in the Sun. Something relaxing and quiet that helps me to settle my mind.

So yeah! I am looking forward to the pool at Cabana Bay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?