Google+ Badge

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

This ever happen to you?

You've just written a beautifully composed post.

You're just about to post pictures to it.
 
Suddenly, for some unknown reason your brain stops working and you close the window before hitting save!!!
 
GAH!!!!
 
 
 
This just happened. Ugh. My word! I cannot understand why I do this. It's not my 1st time. Trust me when I say that it won't be my last either.
 
What can I say? I am clumsy!
 
Ok. On to what my initial post WAS about.
 
#1. I finally got my phone fixed.
 
#2. My trip to FL had a date change.
 
Let's start with this first shall we? #1. I finally got my phone fixed. I am beyond excited! Well, about having a working phone. The screen however is lacking in quality. I went to get another opinion about my perception of it's poor quality and it was confirmed that I am not crazy. The place I initially took my phone to did in fact do a poop job. I have talked to them a couple of times and they deny seeing any issues. I am hoping I can get them to fix it. So far they are avoiding responsibility for any problems. Good Grief! I think they are just hoping I give up.
 
#2. My trip to FL had a date change. We are leaving a week early. I am pretty darn excited!!!
 
Anyway, not much else to say! Hope you are all well!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?