A very nice lady from our church gifted my mother a Jewelry In Candles in the 'Naughty Or Nice?' scent.
Since our dog has been rather stinky lately we decided to burn it in our living room just to test it out. We were also kind of hoping that the jewelry would be towards the top of the candle so that we could open it up and see what it was!!
Below is the video of us opening it up and seeing what was inside.
My review of this candle is that it is not an especially strong smelling product. The way I see it, if I'm going to light a candle in my house I want it to be very strong. It takes forever for the scent to really be apparent. Unfortunately, that means that we probably won't burn this candle very much. Oh well. It smells nice, but it just doesn't make the impression it probably should for the price.
Thank goodness it was a gift!!
Enjoy the video and the picture of the jewelry we found inside.
Upon further inspection the jewelry is pretty cheap. Which stinks because I thought it would make up for the lack of strong smell in the candle.