Google+ Badge

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Week 14 Day 2

Today Jonathan came back to the gym with me. We worked legs. Today's part of the 30 day squat challenge that I am participating in was that I was supposed to do 90 squats. I didn't expect Jonathan to do it too since he hasn't been working his way up to as many as 90, but he was up for the challenge. 


We used the Bosu ball and weights. I had two 15's and he had two 20's. By the time we were done with the 90 squats we both just wanted to lay on the floor. 
(That's definitely not me or Jonathan. Just in case you were wondering.)

Right after that however, we did crunches on an exercise ball with a 25 pound kettlebell and then we did bridges on an exercise ball with a 25 pound weight.
(I should also note that I did not look this happy doing those crunches.)




We also did about 30 minutes of cardio. I'm completely worn out from the workout. It was fantastic.

We killed it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?