Google+ Badge

Monday, September 07, 2015

Week 12 Day 3


Here is my 10 second clip of me doing some of my squats from the Squat Challenge that I am participating in. Granted, this is me at the very tail end of a workout. I felt so wobbly by this point that my form was awful. I felt hesitant about posting it to social media, but I did it anyway. I of course got some tips from several people about my form so I've decided to no longer post videos of myself doing squats. The criticism doesn't bother me, but it just seems to be something that concerns people more than I care for. My knees going past my toes is a big deal. I'm going to keep the videos to myself and work on my form privately. Just rest assured that I am keeping up with the challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?