Google+ Badge

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 14 Day 1


I had a pretty good time working out with Jonathan. Everytime he goes to the gym with me it pushes me so much harder. Not because he's doing much encouraging or anything like that, but because he allows me to be the one to dictate the workout. I enjoyed putting him through a hard workout because it makes me feel like I am capable of even having my strong hubby break a sweat in the gym. It's a pretty great feeling to know that I can come up with a workout routine that makes him feel like he got great exercise in!




Unfortunately, I couldn't find a bigger chart. It seems you have to buy them in order to find a bunch of battle rope exercises together. I kind of wish that I could buy one and just stick it on the wall in my gym. I'm afraid however that they would take it down.


Here's the DVD my mother got me. I'm looking forward to putting it to good use in the winter time. What I need to do is get myself a Bosu ball, some free weights and some sort of ropes or something for cardio. I definitely don't want to drop the ball when it comes to working out in the winter time. Realistically speaking though it is not going to be possible for me to go out to the gym 3 times a week when it becomes icy and snowy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?