Google+ Badge

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Week 15 Day 2

The second day of going to the gym was pretty good.

I worked legs. Was pretty happy with it. Did 120 weighted squats. I did half of them with two 15 pound weights standing on the floor and the other half with a 25 pound kettlebell on a Bosu ball.

The squat challenge has been great, but its almost over so I'm already anticipating what I will do next. 

I found this beginner chart that gives me the squats I currently do on a daily basis. The end of this challenge only takes me up to 150 squats by day 30. The new one that I found yesterday but I am going to start on October 1st will take me up to 250 squats by day 30.


There is also this one that will give me variations that I can do on a daily basis. I was thinking about doing both of them.


I didn't know what each of these squats actually meant, but there is a link that I go to to teach me each one.


Anyway, here's my blog from that workout.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?