Google+ Badge

Friday, March 04, 2016

Bulletproof Coffee 2 Week Experiment: Day 4

Day 4 went well. I had to wake up early to get Elena to school so I had my coffee at about 8:30. 


I think hunger really hit me at about 11. Maybe even 10:30 if I remember correctly. I waited until after noon however to even have lunch. I think I struggled more with random hunger yesterday than I have the rest of this week so far. I didn't over eat by any means. I think the calorie counter on my cell phone tells me I'm supposed to have somewhere around 2600 calories. I think I had a touch over 2000, but I did feel like I spent a lot more time eating than I usually do. Just to clarify I use a food tracker on my phone. I don't actually count my calories each day. That's probably why I haven't been losing much weight. I don't really care though because my focus is cleaning up my eating. I'll get to the weight loss later. 

Anyway, perhaps it was just that I was home and more bored? I'm not sure. The good thing about it is that I have been eating healthy & I don't feel guilty about anything I put in my mouth. That's a good thing about cleaning up my act and not having grains. Most of what I put in my mouth is fruit, vegetables or protein.

Lunch was yummy. 


I definitely had a little bit of a bigger dinner than I'm used to as well. I generally try to stick to fruit salads or smoothies. 

Well, that's about it for today.

Yep. I'll keep your post about Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?