Google+ Badge

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Bulletproof Coffee 2 Week Experiment: Day 5

I woke up early on day 5 and had my bulletproof coffee by about 8:45 a.m. 

My hunger was definitely controlled until probably about 11. At that point I started definitely feeling in stomach growling and started the process of making something to eat. Lunch was good yesterday. I love this process of knowing that my big meal is in the afternoon so I get to dedicate some energy into it. For some reason however, I didn't feel like eating a bunch of vegetables so I made myself a couple of Italian style turkey sausages with a side of avocado.


For a snack later I had halos. That worked well for me. The only problem with that was that I ate a lot more at dinner time. I roasted a whole bag of carrots and a whole bag of broccoli and ate half of that along with a tuna steak that I unfortunately overcooked so I left it on the plate. I did however make some crab wontons and chicken and vegetable dumplings that were very enjoyable.

The first time since I did the whole process that I ate grains and felt fine about it. It was like treating myself to a reward. My bulletproof coffee has been great. It is definitely controlling my appetite and giving me an energy throughout the day. I am very much enjoyed the experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?