Google+ Badge

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Bulletproof Coffee 2 Week Experiment: Day 9

Woke up at about 8 am to Elena hugging the cat who was curled up next to me. That wasn't a big deal except for the fact that she was staring at me. (I might add that my eyes opened to this very sight about 6 inches from my face.)

Kinda like this:

I had my coffee and lasted about 3 hours before having lunch. Today was not a healthy lunch day. I had a turkey and cheddar sandwich on an everything bagel. It was magical.


After lunch I did some baking. So fun!


Dinner was great too. Made some ribs with a FANTASTIC dry rub. SO YUMMY!

video



Overall it was a good day except for the fact that Allee was super cranky and skipped nap. I feel like I am losing my patience or is it my sanity? Honestly, I don't have a clue.

 I know I'm going to survive these toddler years, but sometimes I forget that it's all just a phase. Well, I'll update you on how day 10 goes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?