Google+ Badge

Friday, March 11, 2016

Bulletproof Coffee Experiment: Day 10

Day 10 was much like the rest. I woke up around 8am and ran around to get Elena off to school. Had my coffee around 9am.

Lunch was not very memorable.

I didn't take a picture of it. Therefore, I have no idea what it was. Yep. I am THAT forgetful.

I know dinner was at church. It was a rather unappealing meal. Unfortunately, I ate three rolls trying to fuel up for my 1st night back volunteering at church in Cubbies. It was fun to be back with the kids. I love being around them. They were so happy to see me. Some said I was gone 100 years. Others said I was gone with a cold for 1 day. LOL.

Back to Day 10's experiment.

Yeah.... I'd say I am starting to miss having food in the mornings. I will stick it out the rest of the 2 weeks, but I won't do this permanently.

Alrighty, will post again tomorrow. 4 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?