Google+ Badge

Friday, March 11, 2016

Bulletproof Coffee Experiment: Day 11

Jonathan took Elena to school, but Allee was up. While I didn't get a chance to sleep in I did push back drinking my coffee till almost 9:30.

 I spent a good bit of time in the kitchen cooking for Allee & Jonathan. I like listening to talk radio and just thinking. I have noticed however that my thoughts are 'hungry'. Yep. All I can think about is, "When can I eat?"

I think this experience has been really successful AS LONG AS I am busy. If I sm home and around food it's a good bit MORE challenging.

Oh well.

Right at lunch time Jonathan and I had to run over to Downtown to sign out tax papers. We then stopped at Chick-fil-A. 

Ah yes! My own personal MECCA!

 I ate.
 It was too much. 
I was happy. 
Enough said.

Jennifer here at home. We had a life group. We decided to have breakfast for dinner. There were biscuits with sausage gravy, fruit salad, eggs, turkey bacon and turkey sausage along with juice and coffee.

YUM! 

I made it to bed without giving in to snacks. All in all, it wasn't my healthiest day, but it was fine. 

3 more days of this experiment left. I will be starting a new 30 day experiment that I will tell you about on day 14 of these posts. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?