Google+ Badge

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Whole 30 Day 3

Today went pretty well. The only struggle I am experiencing is that I cannot seem to find a way to drink coffee where I can enjoy it. I am in International Delights Sweet Cream girl and now that I can't have it in my coffee I opt for a splash of almond milk. Honestly, it just tastes so gross. I'm not enjoying it at all and it's awful. I don't usually drink more than a couple cups of coffee each day, but they're such comfort to it and I'm missing it!! Anyway, other than that, all is well. Here are my meals for today.

Breakfast: Eggs in Turkey Bacon Cups & Guac

Lunch: Ceviche
This afternoon I ate lunch with Jonathan, our pastor and a few the church staff. It was a good time. It was also a great way to test if I could figure out whether or not I can eat out of the house and keep it Whole30. The ceviche was delicious. Although, they probably could have scaled back a bit on the jalapeno peppers. OUCH!

Dinner: Chicken Sausage, Avocado & Sriracha and Potato Frittata.

I had a Cherry Pie LARABAR for one snack, cashews for the 2nd & an apple for the 3rd. 

Today was pretty great overall except that I have developed a little bit of a tummy ache. I'm not sure if it's right dietary changes or perhaps all the jalapenos in that Ceviche today. No idea really. I just hope it goes away it. It's fairly uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?