Google+ Badge

Monday, April 25, 2016

Whole30 Day 14

I am at 21 days until the end of my 1st Whole30 reset! It will finish up the day before Elena's birthday. Which of course means cake!! 


Haha. It'll be fun. 

I'll go on vacation the last week of May and when I get back I'll start another Whole30 reset on June 1st I will do that for 3 weeks before going on yet another vacation the last week in June.

 After that I'll do a third Whole30 reset and then start officially being Paleo full time.

I'm really enjoying thinking of Whole30 as my "reset button".



Honestly, the only thing I think I will miss is the fact that I'm not allowed to eat potatoes with paleo. I love sweet potatoes.



 I don't eat them often, but it's one of those things that is filling and feels indulgent when I am not able to have anything fried or breaded. Then again. With paleo I can't bread my own chicken using coconut or almond flour so maybe I shouldn't complain.

Anyway, on to business. Here is what I ate on day 14.


Breakfast: 3 hardboiled eggs & grapes
Lunch: Sautéed Veggies & Ham w Fruit Salad
Dinner: Chicken Sausage w mustard and aoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?