Google+ Badge

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Whole30 Day 6

Day 6 was good. The beginning of it was really frustrating because I was in the middle of breakfast preparation when I had to leave the house. I never got to have any breakfast until getting in the car and eating too Larabars. It wasn't what I had initially planned, but the rest of the day was just fine. 

I think the reason why I got so cranky about not being able to eat breakfast was that I planned it. I usually get derailed in my health plans when I make exceptions for the meals that I plan making. This time I proved that I was able to stay controlled. 

I'm pretty happy with how Whole30 has gone. This is just a 6, but I'm loving it. I haven't had coffee in a couple of days which is sad because I like it so much. Oh well. Luckily I don't need it to stay awake and I definitely don't have the headaches or anything, but I do miss the leisurely enjoyment of a cup of coffee in the evening.

Here is my menu today. 


Breakfast:
2 Coconut Cream Pie 
LaraBars

Lunch:
Shrimp w Sautéed Onions & Peppers
Pico de Gallo & Guacamole 

Dinner:
Turkey Zoodles in Homemade Sauce

Snacks:

1 egg muffin
1 banana 
1 halo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cream & Sugar?